Rural & Urban Engineering Design
Rural Roads & Township Infrastructure-Water Reticulation; Sewer Reticulation; Roads and Stormwater
- Concept Design - Assisting other professionals to form the basis of Master Planning & Town Planning Layouts.
- Feasibility Studies - To provide the basis of decision making by estimating project costs & viability studies.
- Preliminary Design - Determining Design Parameters in conjunction with levels of service & preparing preliminary design layouts.
- Final Design - Detail Design of Projects including preparation of working drawings.
- Contract Documentation - Preparation of Project Specifications in line with (SABS 1200) , Schedule of Quantities & Tender Adjudication Reports
- Contract Administration - Monitoring of Site Construction to ensure compliance within the specifications, time & budget allocations.